Friday, September 16, 2005

Gramma's House

Gabe has been on his first official trip across state lines! We left on Tuesday to go to Gramma and Grandpa's house in Farmington and we'll be back in Utah on Saturday evening. It was a long drive (about 8 1/2 hours - including breaks) and Gabe did really well. If he started to fuss I'd put on a Baby Einstein cd and he'd be content. Cory is in California for some training for work - so I'm sure he's anxious to have Gabe get home. I know Gabe's missed Cory!

In New Mexico we have enjoyed seeing family and relaxing. It's sad that we're not closer to them, and get to see them more often. Especially since Gabe's been born - it makes me want to be closer to all of our family and friends so they can enjoy him as much as we get to. I guess that's what the blog is for huh - to show pictures of our little guy.

**UPDATE - the pictures will have to come later - I can't get them to work on my mom's computer.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it's hard for all of you when you're apart. Hope your mom didnt spoil you and Gabe too much! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you two had a good time. It has to be much better traveling with Gabe than by yourself, right! If I remember right, to get Cory to sleep, we drove around at night. Maybe Gabe gets the enjoyment of riding from daddy!
Love you, kids!
Gramma Tammy