Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good Luck Mom!


I'm pretty sure I've bragged about how cool my Mom is on here before....but if not I wanted to take a short second to do so this morning.  See - this morning my mom is taking a test for a class she's taking through BYU-Independent Study and she could use all of the good luck, prayers and extra positive thoughts anyone could send her way.....so go for it - send up a little extra prayer, I know she'll feel it and appreciate it!

I know that when I'm down, or when I'm having a particularly hard "mommy-day" (often followed by my ever-famous "mommy meltdown") that I can feel my mom's prayers surrounding me.  Sometimes I feel it in the moment as I need it and other times I look back thinking, "How on earth did I get through that day!?!? It is then that I realize it must have been during those particular difficult moments that my Mom paused to say a little prayer for me. 

My mom is one of my very best friends in the world.  I'm grateful that I've developed a friendship with her that I can say that.  I had a few rough teen-age years where I wouldn't have said we were even good friends - but we're over that now and she's simply put - the best!  So grateful to have her in my court, to have her support, her love, her prayers and her friendship. 

So GOOD LUCK Mom - you rock and I hope your test goes fantastically!!!  We love you!!!

1 comment:

The Rhiens said...

Awwww...thanks, Joanna! I appreciate your love and support and your prayers on my behalf. And how I cherish your friendship, as well. All you kids mean the world to me. And I hope you all know that.

Love, Mom