Wednesday, May 18, 2011

20 Questions With Gabe (2009 edition)



I was cleaning out some files and I found a little Q&A I did with Gabe a little over 2 years ago - so he was the same age as Hunter is now - 3 years old.  It was fun to read his answers to some of these things.  Sometimes it just hits me that time is going by SO fast with my kids.  I need to take a few extra minutes to cherish them, treasure our times together and give them extra squeezes and kisses.  Sure do love them!

1.  What is something mom always says to you?

Don't slap Hunter - even if he throws food on the floor!

2. What makes mom happy?
Hunter playing with me, and laughing, and when we sing songs to her.

3. What makes mom sad?
When Hunter fights me up.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you watch Playhouse Disney movies with me


5. What was your mom like as a child?
You'd read books


6. How old is your mom?
14

7. How tall is your mom?
14 long - like a giraffe neck

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play "Playhouse Disney" computer games with me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play with Hunter

10. What is your mom really good at?
Fighting - like with swords

11. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Hawaii - with ME!

12. What is your mom not very good at?
You can't play toys - because you don't do it.


13. What does your mom do for her job?
You play toys with me - that's your job. That guy we watched on the computer - his job was to catch allitgators - but yours is to play with me.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pasghetti!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That I'm good at playing toys

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Woody (from Toy Story) - because you're funny

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play toys.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
When we match and we talk the same.

19. How are you and your mom different?
You're wearing green, and I'm wearing this (camo)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
To infinity and beyond!

No comments: