Friday, February 24, 2006



I have had a goal to scrapbook at least one page a week since the beginning of the year. I haven't been sharing them because they're all 12 x 12, and since it's a pain to scan them, I just skip it. But I thought I'd share the one I did tonight, as well as the picture frame I made earlier in the week. I just took pictures of them on my desk.

The second picture is of the frame I made. It's cool - it's designed so that you cover the frame with whatever (in this case I did it like a scrapbook page - to match my office). I just did a layout and cut out the spot for the glass for the picture to go. Then I used decopauge to stick the 'scrapbook page' to the frame. Then it has a place for a photo that I can change out. I am going to go pick up some more at the craft store, it was a lot of fun to create!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! :)

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

How fun! As usual your work is beautiful, and what a cute subject you have to scrap. :) Love you lots, Alicia

The Rhiens said...

Oh my! What a cutie he is! I love all the pictures on the post below and that frame will be great to have in your scrapbook room. Very cool. We'll have to make those some time when we are together.

Love, Mom

Joanna Bolick said...

I love both of these, especially that cool frame!!