Tuesday, February 07, 2006

6 months today!

Before we leave I thought I better snap a couple of pictures of Gabe today since he is officially 6 months old. We went to the dr yesterday and he's doing great. He's 15 lbs 11 oz (25% for his age), and 26 inches long (50% for his age). So he's like his dad - long and skinny. Other than that he's progressing and developing right on track!

It's hard to believe that it's been 1/2 of a year already. It goes way too fast, and it makes me sad. He's so fun right now though, squealing with delight at the cutest things, giving kisses like crazy, rolling around like there's no tomorrow. Lots of fun!

Oh - I thought it was fitting - this is the 100th post on the blog. Kind of interesting since it's a milestone for Gabe today.

Edited to add: Unfortunately there's something up with the blogger site, and it won't let me post my pictures. Cory's getting sick of waiting for me, so I'll have to post them when we get back. Sorry - they're really cute....

No comments: