Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quick Pages for Sale!

This week I started a new little venture where I'm going to be doing some (more) digital scrapbook quick pages and having them sold.  I've been doing that for a while now with Connie Prince, but now I'm also going to be creating for my friend Libby Pritchett.  You can check out her shop here - and her blog here.

Our first set of pages are from her NEW kit "Pickles and Ice Cream".  It's a darling kit highlighting pregnancy.  I LOVE the colors, the fun elements and the darling things that could be done for a pregnancy OR baby layout.  So much fun!



Check out The Sweet Shoppe and you can even get the pack of 4 quick pages on sale for 20% off today only.  So go check them out (and I'd love it if you'd buy them!!!)


If you're wondering how to use Quick Pages check out a little blog post I did for Libby's blog a couple of months ago.  You can customize the layouts to make them more just for you, or just stick your photos behind the empty spots and you have a completed layout in nothing flat! 

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

so so sooooo cute!! yay!!

I'm so happy you're making quick pages for Libby too!!! I absolutely love your style of quick pages!