Thursday, September 08, 2011

Layouts and Fayette Designs

 





Hello friends!

I wanted to post some of the layouts I've done over the summer.  Life has seemed crazy lately and I haven't been scrapbooking nearly as much as I'd like to be.  I've felt a bit overwhelmed and lacked creativity.  But I have still had fun representing some of the designs that the creative teams I'm on have released.  Great stuff!




In regards to that - check out this AWESOME kit by Fayette Designs.  The kit is Time4Beginnings by Fayette Designs (formerly known as one of The Ettes).  Things are changing for The Ettes and my dear friend Fayette will be venturing out on her own now.  Check out her great designs.  I'll miss working with Annette (previously the other "ette" of the bunch), but wish her luck with her new work!
So do me a favor and check out Fayette's new kit - you won't be sorry!

2 comments:

Sarah @ Confessions of a Slacker Mom said...

You are one talented lady. And I'm the one putting up preschool curriculum?? I love digital scrapbooking but I LOVE when it takes the look of traditional scrapbooking. Too many DSers pile a bunch of elements, slap a small picture on it, and call it a page. It confuses me. These are awesome! Going to be referring back to them... when I have time to scrapbook again!

Unknown said...

I love your artistic style!