Thursday, February 11, 2010

Digital Scrapbook Pages






















.
First off I wanted to tell you about a new ADOREABLE kit - "Lucky Me" by The Ettes & Company". I LOVE this new kit! It's great because it could be used for so many different kinds of pages. That's generally what I love about the kits that these ladies design - they are so versatile! And since it was just released today it's on sale - so check it out!

Here are some other layouts I've done recently as well. Kits from Libby Weifenbach, Bella Gypsy and Connie Prince. If you have any questions about a specific product - please let me know and I'll post it.
I don't say often enough how deeply grateful I am for scrapbooking in my life. I feel so blessed to have this creative outlet and that I get to spend time with beautiful creations that these designers make. The artwork and talent astound me!

2 comments:

Kim and Tammy said...

Cute layouts Joanna! You're inspiring! LOLV

JenB said...

Very cute as always. Now that I have a new computer and I'm not getting "low space" warnings every minutes, I wonder if I'll get around to giving digital scrapping a try :)