Monday, February 16, 2009

layouts & some of my recent favorites

Our House:


Nursery:

A Boy and His Pie:

Week 7
  • Template (altered): Penny's Miscellany 2 pagers #20 (www.sweetshoppedesigns.com)
  • Kit: Amanda Heimann Designs - a freebie from Scrap Orchard "Sweetness"

Grinch Layout

Sweet Shoppe Designs has some GREAT products. One of my favorites - and a GREAT deal is the Quartehttp://sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=17935&cat=0&page=1rly Assortment. It's only $3.99 and you get a whole bunch of adoreable mini-kits. A lot of times I buy into these grab bag type of products and end up opening them and being disappointed - but this time around I LOVE everything in the set!

2009 Sweet Shoppe Quarterly Assortment - Vol 1
Also - check out this fantastic website: http://thedailydigi.com . They offer another grab bag style kit once a month too called The Digi Files. Once again - really cute. It's definetly worth the $5.00. It's only available for 1 month, and a fun way to try products from several different designers.
digifiles1

3 comments:

The Frosts said...

Your layouts are all so cute! And you're such a good enabler! thanks for all the good tips on the digiscrap deals around! (PS - love your blog look! It's adorable)

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I'm so glad Hunter transitioned so well. After helping Alicia and Justin in the baby nursery for a few months, I can't even begin to tell you how nice it would be to have a child that was ready for nursery!! !

It was good, too, that Gabe got into primary before Hunter went into nursery so that they didn't have to get used to being together and then separated. You timed it perfectly! !

We are loving all the digital stuff we are finding. I haven't learned how to use it yet, but I spend lots of time downloading freebies for alicia to play with. I've actually kind of jammed up my new computer and slowed it down already, I have downloaded so much.

alicia bought a "book" hard drive and we are hoping to transfer all the pictures and scrapping onto it to free up the space on the computer. Maybe she will be able to play with it while I'm in the hospital staring at the ceiling. hehehe

LOVE YOU, aunt Charlotte

MaryRuth said...

great pages!! And I'm at Sweet Shoppe all the time but had no clue about the quarterly assortment! thanks!!