Monday, October 27, 2008

Tender, sweet, powerful, faith-promoting, heartbreaking....

....these are just a few of the words I'd use to describe how I feel when I read my daily dose of encouragement from this blog: c jane enjoy it . I'm sure many of you have stumbled upon her blog, or been lead to it by a friend. When I am having a hard day, or struggling with my patience with my kids I find myself hearing a little voice that reminds me to check her blog. This is where I feel buoyed up - no matter what the subject I feel strengthened by the author's words and experiences. I feel comforted by her faith, her love, and her service. When I read her words I am renewed and I hug my kids a little harder, and want to play with them a little longer.

See Courtney Jane took in her sister's children after a horrific plane crash in August. Her sister was the author of The NieNie Dialouges - another amazing blog (that I' sad I hadn't visited until after the crash). Their family's love for life, for their family members, for the gospel - all of it is beautiful - it's really what life is all about.

Please go and read this article today that tells of their story. Feel their family's love, devotion, heart-break and faith. And if you're anything like me you'll walk away from your computer with tears pooling on your desk and streaking down your face as you reach for your loved ones to tell them how precious they are to you.

No comments: