Wednesday, July 27, 2005

More pictures - basement





These pictures aren't the best - because it's hard to get pictures of the basement. But it gives you a general idea. It's a big, long room and hard to capture all together. The work office is the one at the bottom. It's small, but it will work for now, because I can still keep some stuff in my scrap office too. In fact, when the cabinets are done eventually I might move the majority of my work stuff in there. We'll see. Then we have the sectional that faces the entertainment center. And behind that we have like a seating area that faces the "office". It probably doesn't make much sense, but you can at least get some sort of an idea of what we've done with the basement.

1 comment:

Earlene said...

You guys did such a great job on this. I love the beadboard and the soft colors you chose. Can't wait to see it soon! :)

Mom