Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Giving Shutterfly a Try

I just tried something I haven't done before - I ordered from Shutterfly printing service.  A while back I had a friend send me an invite to a Shutterfly home party that included a free 8x8 album as well as 10 printed cards.  So I'm giving it a try and seeing how their service is.  I wish I had a bit more time to work on the album - and it would have been more cohesive and cool - but I realized this evening that if I wanted to take advantage of the special free offer I had to place my order by midnight tonight.  So with 4 minutes to spare I got it done.  I'm looking forward to seeing the quality of printing at least - should be good :).  I also had a free shipping code - so the whole deal was completly free.  Can't beat that huh?

Photo card:


Classic Without Edge Party 5x7 folded card
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


8X8 album with 2009 Holiday layouts:

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love shutterfly and have I told you I wish I had just a little tiny morsel of your talent. You are a talented woman, i hope you know that. Your book is darling and I love your style.

MaryRuth said...

I love love love Shutterfly... I've used several other companies to have books printed and Shutterfly is by far my favorite.

Your book is adorable!

Can't wait to be "neighbors"!!