Wednesday, September 01, 2010

New Design Team - Karen Funk Designs

So I'm always all for adding more to my plate when I'm feeling stressed out.  You know - seeing just how much more it takes before I actually loose my mind completly?  :) In an effort to test my theory I added one more thing - I'm on a new Creative Team for digital scrapbooking - Karen Funk Designs.

Karen is actually a friend of mine from when we went to Timpanogos High School together.  She also worked at Wendy's with me.  Good times....Her stuff is really classy looking - I love the simplicity and yet clean beautiful look to her products.

Check out her store and the gorgeous designs she comes up with.  You can also see stuff on her blog and check her out on Facebook. I'll be creating layouts with her beautiful products and posting them on here too.  Here are a couple of layouts using her products:

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

I LOVE her stuff!!! Totally classy!!!

Congrats on the new CT... I have NO clue how you do it all... you're amazing!!!!!