Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things will be ok!

I read this quote tonight and it was definetly one of those *tender mercies* that come along at just the exact right time when we need them. I know that even though there are hard times around for all of us that things will get better!
 
 
"I want you to know that there have always been some difficulties in mortal life, and there always will be. But knowing what we know, and living as we are supposed to live, there really is no place, no excuse, for pessimism and despair...

"I hope you won't believe all the world's difficulties have been wedged into your decade, or that things have never been worse than they are for you personally, or that they will never get better. I reassure you that things have been worse and they will always get better. They always do—especially when we live and love the gospel of Jesus Christ and give it a chance to flourish in our lives"

- Howard W. Hunter

2 comments:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

glad you found this - always been one of my favorites.

MaryRuth said...

hope you're doing ok... thinking of you!