Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


So here's our little Valentine. Isn't he a cutie?!?! I had actually tried to take some pictures of him this morning - so they'd be authentic Valentine's Day photos, but he wouldn't cooperate. But these pictures are from Sunday, his first official day at nursery at church. (he just turned 18 months old!)
He really had a good time with the other kids. I stayed in for a while, but mostly because after he got comfortable there was another little girl who clung to me and wanted me to stay. I really didn't mind - it was fun to have a change of pace. But I had many comments after the fact of people saying that not only was he super good in nursery, but he was SOOOO cute! Of course, I agreed whole heartedly.
It didn't hurt things that they had goldfish, gummi bears, gummi worms and valentine sugar cookies for a snack, or that they made valentine pictures with heart stickers (and he loves stickers!) So we're looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. It should be lots of fun for everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie!!! Glad he did good in nursery! That always seems so hard that first time...sounds like he was a champ though!

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

What a cute layout, and so exciting that he went to nursery, though probably hard too I bet. :) I can't wait to meet him, and for us all to spend time together next month. I think it'll be so much fun! Love you lots. Alicia

The Rhiens said...

Yeah! Nursery! He looks so grown up in these pictures. But, I guess he is growing up if he's old enough to successfully go to nursery. :)

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

good job gabe! and mom! ;)