Monday, December 11, 2006

GREAT Christmas cd


I had heard from several people how fantastic the Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong cd was. I had put off getting it - thinking that we had enough Christmas music (can you REALLY ever have enough though....?) But today while I was working on some Christmas projects on the computer I thought I'd give the disk a try (I LOVE the instant gratification of iTunes!)

I LOVE IT! I encourage anyone who likes her music, or who just likes a soft relaxing Christmas cd to give it a try! (and you can even listen to some of it at the Amazon website)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's on my Target list! :) I'd buy it on iTunes, but I have a feeling I'm going to want this one in my car, too. LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarah McLalala.

~**Dawn**~ said...

ooooo... i've been waiting to hear a review of this cd! must pck it up if Santa doesn't bring it for Christmas! =)