Sunday, July 08, 2012

President Ucthdorf - an amazing example!

Your Happily Ever After


The theme for YW camp this year is based off of the talk by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf entitled "Your Happily Ever After".  I got online to purchase the book and I was so happy to find that the Kindle Edition is actually FREE!!!  I was so excited to find a message that I love and want to share to be available to everyone who has access to a Kindle (or Kindle app).  So click HERE and you can get it for free at the Amazon store.

Then I looked and another one of his wonderful talks that has been turned into a beautiful book is also available for FREE on the Kindle - "Forget Me Not": 

Forget Me Not

I am so grateful for inspired and strong men like President Uchtdorf that we have leading and guiding our church and helping to remind us of the truthfulness of the gospel.  His messages always leave me with a feeling of hope, unconditional love, and a desire to reach out and do better.  I hope you'll enjoy these books and messages as much as I do!

No comments: